- Intelligent home entertainment management system based on humanoid avatars will be huge. What’s more these interactive avatars will eliminate the need for content search through a remote control as it will enable viewers to control TV through voice recognition or dialogue.
- The choice for channels will continue to grow but user generated content (UGC) will equally dominate viewers preference for home entertainment
- With TV screens networked to the internet, viewers will be able to tailor their home entertainment the way they customise social networking sites like Myspace
- Watching a telly will no longer be passive as people will be share preferences and connect with others through their networked TVs
- Multi-sensory technology planted on our bodies will enable highly immersive TV watching experience
You can read the full story here